ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities aligned to Company’s broad service capabilities in events, exhibitions, retail, experiential marketing, content, and technology.
- Lead pitches and proposal development. Includes working with the relevant team and producers to pull together the required Specialist Services to develop the proposal.
- Competent in leading client’s strategies and to identify client’s needs and to create strategies to meet those needs.
- Grow the business both locally and regionally through a strategic account management approach and look to continuously improve the planning and execution of activities planned by our clients.
- Key responsibility is to establish and maintain relationships with identified clients, both new and existing. Hosting of regular POV meetings with the client to share insights and extend the value creation will be expected of you.
- Forge relationships with new clients and strengthen those with existing clients through the implementation of communication plans, thus creating strong visibility to the strategic support that is provided.
- Diploma with minimum 4 years of working experience.
- Ability to effectively engage with professionals from client side, as well as understand, navigates, and manages complex, hierarchical corporate clients.
- Exposure on different types of projects such as events, multi-media, online, interactive, direct marketing and social media, etc.
- Ability to effectively manage project teams assembled from different business units within a large corporate agency.